AIMS AND SCOPE
Acarina, the Russian Journal of Acarology, is a peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality original and review papers on all aspects of acarology. Each annual volume is published in two issues.
1. Submission of a manuscript requires that it has not been published before or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. Maximum length of a manuscript is limited to that of a single issue (approximately 130 printed pages).
3. The manuscript must be written in clear, concise English. It is strongly recommended that authors with a native language other than English have their text be examined by a native speaker before submission.
4. All papers are refereed by at least two external reviewers. Authors may suggest the names of suitable referees.
5. Manuscripts should be submitted electronically via e-mail as an attachment (the most preferred way) or by regular mail on a CD. The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter signed (or sent electronically, in the case of submission via e-mail) by the senior or corresponding author of multi-authored papers who is responsible for the fact that each author has read the manuscript and has accepted responsibility for its contents. Authors are also requested to provide e-mail and postal address for communication. If after being reviewed or edited, the manuscript (in electronic or printed form) is returned to the author for revision; the author should re-submit a full electronic version of the revised manuscript within two months.
ADDRESS FOR SUBMISSION
ACARINA. Russian Journal of Acarology
Tyumen State University
6 Volodarskogo Str.
Tyumen, 625003, Russia
No page charges.
Page proofs (pdf-files) will be sent to the corresponding author and must be returned to the editor-in chief within one month.
The corresponding author will receive a PDF and 20 reprints free of charge. Authors may print out the PDF, store it on their personal media, send copies to individual colleagues for non-commercial purposes, and post the PDF on their personal website.
Found an error?
Press: Ctrl + Enter
University of Tyumen
Address: 6 Volodarskogo Street, 625003 Tyumen
Tel.: 007 (3452) 59-74-29, 59-74-00, 59-74-82, 59-74-65